Welcome to Sarah's blog about her year teaching English in Uijeongbu, South Korea. Enjoy!
RSS

Friday, August 14, 2009

Stalk me here!

Welcome to Sarah's (that's me!) blog on her year in South Korea. First off, I'll be in Uijeongbu (I'll be embedding links for things you may want to get more familiar with.) It's 40 minutes north from the center of Seoul. I assume I'll be spending a lot of time in Seoul to shop, dance, eat, and sightsee.

I am teaching English as a foreign language to Korean elementary students age 8-16. The private institute I'm teaching at, Plus Academy, is the 5th branch of the popular school owned and run by the Korean Agency that recruited me, Woongjin Think Outside. They are providing a single-living apartment, 50% medical insurance, and the round-trip flight in addition to my monthly salary. I have 10 vacation days and would like to visit Kyoto, Japan and Thailand - maybe more if I'm lucky. Email me if you're interested in joining!

Goal = minimum of 1 post a week. I hope for you all to visit often and see what I'm up to! I'll try to keep it entertaining. Here's a start - can't wait to run into this:



Wanna visit me here?:

0 comments:

Post a Comment