Welcome to Sarah's blog about her year teaching English in Uijeongbu, South Korea. Enjoy!
RSS

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Travel Photos

Hey Ya'll!

I finished putting together my new travel photos site on Shutterfly. It has Mom's pics too! There's a link at the top of this page (Travel Photos) and I'll be updating along with this blog (as well as adding pics from the first 6 months of my stay.) Make sure to check out the Collage page on the site with all my favorites from the past few months. I must say I had a blast going through all my pics and remembering the great times I've had here so far. I look forward to the rest of the awesome memories I'll be making in my last three months.

Read the blog on Mom and Shiho's trip to Korea at this page.

Videos are next!

By the way, I use the same camera Meredith does with a few months update. It's the Panasonic Lumix Z6S 720p, HD video at 30fps with a 12x optical zoom.

1 comments:

Martina Jolie said...

because real thoughts come from outside and travel with us like the noodle soup we take to work; in other words, inquisitors burn books in vain. If a book has anything to say, it burns with a quiet laugh, because any book worth its salt points up and out of itself. Flights to Manila
Cheap Flights to Manila
Cheap Air Tickets to Manila

Post a Comment